About me

My name is Tony Giangreco (or "The Tony"). I am a...

-Musician/Songwriter
-Youtube Actor
-Ghost Hunter
-Full Time Psychopath

The purpose of this blog is self esplanitory... this is words of The Tony.

Monday, January 25, 2016

Well today was very interesting. I was told by Jason on Saturday that the pawn shop had a vintage Hofner, and I finally had the chance to check it out in person! It looked great from the picture he sent, so I was really imterested in looking at it seeing how much they wanted for it. After stopping at UPS to get my hours for this week, I went straight there and briefly got to play around with it. The whole time I was there, I pretty much gave them a history lesson on the changes the bass went through throughout the decade of the 60's. Since the bass they had had blade pickups and a decal on the headstock, it's pretty safe to say it was at least a '66. I would love to someday own a vintage one, but it has to be a '64 or '65. I love the raised logos they used during those two years as it really makes the instrument attractive. After the pawn shop, I went to McDomalds to get a Frappi, but I had to hurry back home because my mom needed the car to pick up Christina at 1:30. I was a little late due to a wrong turn and some red lights, but everything turned out alright in the end. I started filming Terri's music video later on, and so far it's going great! All I need to do now is record the drummer angle, and then I'll be ready to start editing! Yesterday I did some last minute touches with the audio. I also added a tambourine to finish off the overdubbing. Overall, I'm very satisfied with the way it turned out. Terri will definitely enjoy what she has coming! ;)

Tomorrow, I have a dentist appointment to have a couple cavities in the back filled. I'm not thrilled that I have to do this again, but at least it'll all be over with once I'm home. I also finally heard from Angie regarding the music video I did a couple weeks ago! I wasn't going to say anything about it at first, but I figured it's been long enough and I decided to text her and find out if it made her uncomfortable at all. Luckally, it didn't. She told me it sounded great and she meant to comment it but just never sent it. I feel a little better about things now, and I hope I get to see her again soon so I can give her a hard copy of the song. I did it for her, so it's only right to give it to her in a physical form.

Until next time, this is me singing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment