About me

My name is Tony Giangreco (or "The Tony"). I am a...

-Musician/Songwriter
-Youtube Actor
-Ghost Hunter
-Full Time Psychopath

The purpose of this blog is self esplanitory... this is words of The Tony.

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

January 4th, 2015

Today was supposed to be my day off of work, but I got called to come in 2-6. After a busy day, I finally got to add the keyboards to Build Your House of Bricks! I'll be recording the solos tomorrow, but most of the keyboard track is now done. I'm honestly not in a huge hurry to get this track done as it'll be a while before I'll be able to add the harmonica, but it'll be good to have everything else done so there won't be much left to do once it's finally on the track. I spent the rest of the day playing with Sunnie since she's here until tomorrow night. She's been staying at our house this past week, and everyone (including Penny and Pepper) is going to miss her after Ada picks her up. We always enjoy having her here, and we know she does as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment